NCPDLP – Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership
Dallas Colleges Online offers many opportunities for Navy personnel through the Navy College Distance Learning Partnership.
Awarding of credit by transfer or military experience is based on an individual evaluation of your SMART and additional academic transcripts. Please be advised that while a great amount of credit may be "accepted," not all of these credits may be "applied" to degree requirements (especially in the case of required core academic courses).
- Tuition Assistance (TA) is the Navy's educational financial assistance program. It provides active duty personnel funding for tuition costs for courses taken in an off-duty status at a college, university or vocational/technical institution, whose regional or national accreditation is recognized by the Department of Education.
- Your command approved Tuition Assistance Application must be submitted to your supporting Navy College Office or Marine Corps Education Center for processing.
- Once received by your Navy College Office/Marine Corps Education Center and authorized, your supporting Navy College Office/Marine Corps Education Center will prepare a TA Authorization Voucher for you to provide to The Dallas Colleges Online. Keep a copy for your records.
- The Dallas Colleges Online is authorized to use Eastfield Colleges school code: 2539A
- Send TA by fax to: Attention Business Office: 972-669-6585
- Send TA by email to: MilitaryTA@dcccd.edu
NCPACE – Navy College Program for Afloat College Education
A little water doesn't have to be an obstacle-don't put your education on hold. NCPACE allows deployed Sailors an opportunity to continue their college education while at sea. Dallas Colleges Online of the Dallas County Community Colleges continues to serve over 1,200 Sailors each year by delivering technology-based courses on submarines and surface ships worldwide.
Some of our course offerings include: